Saturday, July 22, 2006

Adam green is clever!

I like Adam green alot! i think hes funny...i have three of his cds! thats a lot of cds! my dad likes him aswell, he thinks hes clever...that made me like adam green more because my dad is clever and that makes him right...he declared his love after adam said

"On a country road I swerved to the side,

Trying to avoid...a country bumpkin "

Everytime i listen to adam i try and get people to listen carefully to what hes saying, he plays tricks on the mind! sometimes i think hes gonna rhyme and he dosnt!

" she woke up in the highway,
with arrows pointing at her face.
later that day in gym class,
she ate a mouth full of anthrax,
go to sleep"


THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITE!

He always talks about drugs and jews and canoes...i know hes jewish and i wouldnt be suprised if he does lots of drugs...PsYcHaDeLic! canoe

"when they told me that her body was found.
an astronaut drowned in the long island sound
i tripped down the stairs in my basketball shoes.
and paddled down stream in my father's canoe"

Adam knows his melodies!

Heres some samples of some quotes from his upcoming cd "JACKET FULL OF DANGER"

"bye didladie never gonna chew the outline of a pie...pie that i owe, and i owe and god knows i hold em to you so"

"I like drugs
I like to hold them for a friend
And ev'rything's gone and
My finger is longer
I never want to come down again"


this little write up was hard for my brain cause every song has great word combos...his newer cd's arent as obviously funny, i think his jokes are just getting better and more complex! so loosen up your brain and give him a listen if you havnt yet!

heres a fabolous video off his last compact disc:

Adam Green - Carolina (video)

- -- Jeff the house

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about rip-offs!! The last band you reviewed ripped off no one and then here comes The Strokes with jokes..... I like it to, kind of the Weird Al of the new millenium! Funny, clever, but I think I'll stick to the new Strokes album.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog a few days ago....

Goodbye.

I get better reviews from the skids I leave in my underwear.
If you would like I could save them for you read, you might think they're funny! Oh yeah, and show your dad, he'll like them to!